Halloween is right around the corner, and rather than cover up with a scary mask, let your hair do the dressing up! Men's grooming line, Hanz de Fuko, has looked to the silver screen for hair inspiration for your next costume party. Whether you're going with a classic Dracula costume, edgy-ing it up with Brad Pitt's Fight Club locks, donning a dapper Don Draper slick comb over, or harkening Jon Snow for a medieval Game of Thrones look, the products below will help you achieve your desired style.
Costume - Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)
For those blessed with longer locks, get Jon Snow's wild and textured hair with Hanz de Fuko's Hybridized Wax.
1. Rub dime sized amounts between your fingertips
2. Work through damp or dry hair to achieve piece-y looks
Costume - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
To make this spikey, early 2000's hair-do stay in place all night, you'll need some high hold hairspray. Try Hanz de Fuko Style Lock Hairspray.
1. Hold container 10 to 12 inches from your hair and use short bursts to lock your hairstyle into place
Costume - Count Dracula (Dracula)
or Drac's dramtic slicked back style, use Hanz de Fuko's Modify Pomade.
1. Rub a nickel-sized amount between your palms until the product turns white.
2. Apply to damp hair for achieving clean, polished look with a comb
Costume - Don Draper (Mad Men)
lthough Mad Men might be over, it's impossible to forget Don Draper and his incrediably coiffed hair. To achieve this classic 50's style, grab Hanz de Fuko's Claymation.
1. Warm a nickel-size amount between your palms
2. Apply to dry hair for a pliable, semi-matte look