Whether your getaway this summer is in the jungles of Brazil or a hike in the Rocky Mountains, I am here to make sure you look fashionable doing it.
There are certain rules to apply during your style trek:
1. Be One with Nature. Camouflage into your environment with a jungle-print top, pant or underwear. If you want to combine all three, feel free...anything goes in the wild!
2. Only Time will Tell. A good quality watch should always be upon your wrist. I highly recommend the titanium Avenger Blackbird by Breitling with ultra-resistant carbon-based treatment that eliminates any bothersome glare in the heat of action. And mostly because you cannot always rely on the sun for the hour of day.
3. Don't Let the Insects Bite. Stay Mosquito-Free with Grandma's Pure & Natural Don't Bug Me Bar which is DEET and chemical 'free,' has a good smell and won't stain your awesome jungle clothes.
4. Take in the View. Don't miss that rare Toucan in the distance or Tarzan swinging high up in the trees, with these lightweight Nikon binoculars that will conveniently fit right into your pocket!
5. Great Style Travels Well. Keep your fashionable self in check at all times and enjoy your time away!
Own it, Wear it, Flaunt it!
( credit: top: LRG $29, underwear: LUISAVIAROMA $113, wallet: Vivienne Westwood $104, sunglasses: Prada $250, watch: Breitling, pant: Scoop NYC $228, boots: Converse, fedora: BARNEYS NEW YORK $150, bug repellant: SMALLFLOWER $6, binoculars: Nikon $70)