BUNLESS, Or not, TURKEY BURGER: JALAPENO AND TURKEY BACON
Burger Night is still fun without the Bun, better with! Try this RippedTogether Recipe for Turkey Burgers with Jalapeno and Bacon. Add all of your favorite condiments like, onions, pickles, ketchup (low sugar) and mustard, and wrap up it lettuce for a delicious dinner that feels like a “Cheat” !
- Ground Turkey
- Jalapeno Peppers deveined and finely chopped
- Turkey Bacon Chopped (do not cook it)
- Chile Powder
- Onion powder
- Low Fat Cheddar Cheese Slices (optional)
- Head of Butter Lettuce or Iceberg Lettuce
- Buns of choice
These burgers are super easy to make and the measurements are based on your specific tastes. I like the flavors to really jump out at us so for every pound of Turkey meat, we use roughly: 2 Jalapenos, 6 strips of bacon, 1/2 tbs cumin, 1/2 tbs chile powder, 1/2 tbs onion powder. Grill them up and top with one slice of your favorite low fat cheese. Top with condiments like spicy mustard and reduced sugar ketchup, chopped onions, and pickles. Wrap it up in lettuce or buttered bun and ENJOY!
- See more at: http://www.rippedtogether.com/nutrition/recipes/burger-night-jalapeno-turkey-bacon/#sthash.34FY7dDs.dpuf
Picture is of Timmy's Burger at Timothy O'tooles Pub in Chi-Town. Couldn't take a photo that good if I tried.